Last updated: January 06, 2023
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
· Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Blackbeard Boatworks (Limited ) Unit 110, 293 Marina Way, Penticton, BC V2A 1H5.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to Blackbeard Boatworks, accessible from https://blackbeardboatworks.ca/
· You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Our Site may use personal data for the following purposes:
· While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal
· code, City, Usage Data
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
· Blackbeard Boatworks strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as retaining information in secure facilities and making personal information accessible only to authorized employees on a need-to-know basis.
UPDATE PERSONSAL INFORMATION
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as address or E-mail), or if a user no longer desires to receive information from Us, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove that user's personal data from our database.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Sites or help-seeking information lines. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
· Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser
· Necessary Cookies are essential cookies to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Functionality Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
· Tracking and Performance Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Information is requested from the user order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If there is trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. All customer information obtained via the order form is encrypted for security purposes and stored on a secured server.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or may offer contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Blackbeard Boatworks, Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Our Company is previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
IMAGES, LOGOS, TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT
The images, logos, copy and trademarks contained in this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Blackbeard Boatworks written permission, are believed to be in the public domain or used with permission of the respective trademark or copyright holder. Company is not responsible for the specific content and/or images contained on this site. Please contact Us if you have questions or concerns about the site content.
Blackbeard Boatworks Ltd.
Unit 110- 293 Marina Way